The term ‘ CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION, office no -32, ground floor behind, vallabh building, opp dharavi police station, 90 ft road,Dharavi Mumbai-400017. . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- The content consists of copyrighted works proprietary to CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION or to partners / third parties who have provided us with content. You may download and print a single copy of the content solely for your use in connection with your internal non-commercial use. Any content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such content. Any unauthorized or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects the user to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
- Personal Information is defined as any information the user provides us. The user is solely responsible for such personal information, and we act as a passive conduit for receiving and processing your requests based on the user’s personal information. With respect to Personal Information (or any items listed therein).
- You as the user and CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchiser-franchisee or other business relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION owns all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the website. Otherwise, you may not create a link to the site without our prior written approval. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to us. No other rights or licenses whether express, implied, arising by estoppels, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by this Agreement. To facilitate your access to and use of our site or portions thereof, we may make certain software available to you. The terms of your use of such software will be stated separately in a license agreement that will be included with the software. You agree to only use such software in a manner permitted pursuant to such license agreements.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior expressed written permission of CHILD UNNATI FOUNDATION or the appropriate third party.