An essential component of our corporate social responsibility is to care for the community. NLL endeavour to make a positive contribution to the underprivileged communities by supporting a wide range of socio-economic, educational and health initiatives. In order to fulfill our promise towards society CUF has undertaken the following social initiatives:
- Blood Donation Camps are organised where volunteer employees can donate blood for the blood bank
- Donated dresses, school shoes, stationary & books along with educational CDs to the under privileged children
- Eye checkup camp for the underprivileged.
- Donated sewing machines for financially weak women.
- Constructed boundary wall for government school in Pali , Raj.
- Free meal in a week for school children of government schools in Pali Raj
- Organizing campaigns to spread awareness of HIV /STD diseases.
- Free Dental check-up for the underprivileged.